In anticipation of seasonal weather conditions, road maintenance, and unexpected events, WM Northern California-Nevada asks all residents to update contact details on their WM profiles. This initiative is aligned with WM’s commitment to fostering a resilient, well-informed, and prepared community capable of responding to the challenges posed by unexpected events.
Currently, two-thirds of WM’s customers in the Northern Nevada region have outdated contact information, which compromises the company’s ability to deliver same-day service updates. Please take proactive measures to enhance service, safety, and readiness.
Updating Your Contact Information
Though My WM account isn’t mandatory to receive service, having an account simplifies online service management. With a My WM Account, you can conveniently pay bills, access pick-up schedules, enroll in AutoPay, receive paperless bills, and more.
For customers already registered
- Visit wm.com or download the MyWM app to log in using your username and password.
- Upon logging in, you’ll find a left vertical menu with options like billing, service, accounts, and profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Update Online Profile” to manage your personal details.
- Update information like email address, phone number, or password. Remember to save your changes.
For customers logging in for the first time
- Visit wm.com or download the MyWM app.
- Click “Create a My WM Profile” to access the sign-up page.
- Enter your email, create a password, and provide your first and last name.
- Verify your email. If your service account isn’t found, provide your Customer ID and postal code to link the new login credential.
- If you don’t know your customer ID, you can find that information on your WM invoice.
- After linking accounts, navigate to “Update Online Profile” to add contact details.
Updating Your Communication Preferences & Privacy Settings
To personalize your communications, go to your account menu and select “Communications Preferences.” Choose the most effective channel for communication. WM does not enroll customers in unsolicited services or share data with third parties. Keeping current information on file allows WM to provide better services and keep customers informed about possible service delays.
Click here for more information on how to manage your account or to check the FAQ.